Thursday, September 16, 2010

Second Year Begins

One of the things that got me through first year was the assurance that second year is much lighter in terms of work load and deliverables.

Well, I have only completed one class thus far this week, but I have examined the various course outlines, and I think I've been lied to. Thus far, I have noted MANY assignments (both individual, and group based). Additionally, there is still a plethora of reading to be completed and exercises to do pre-class.

I guess the 'light' portion is in understanding what needs to be done and being able to prioritize work. Or perhaps, there is less pressure once students have secured their full time jobs. While some people may feel comfortable relaxing this year, I intend to give it my all as usual. My schedule is such that I will graduate with three additional credits.

This is my opportunity to dedicate myself to learning. This opportunity may never present itself again. Thus, I will make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers