Thursday, January 27, 2011

Getting my money's worth

Some MBAs take the bare minimum number of classes - core classes in the first year, and 10 electives in the second year. I, on the other hand, am a glutton for punishment, and will graduate with 2 additionally electives. Why? Well, I am eternally curious and cannot seem to continue in this course without learning as much as possible.

Unfortunately, there are a few classes that are slipping from my grasp. For instance, there are a couple of finance classes (yes, you heard right, I did say finance), that I was interesting in auditing. But with a full course load, and a desire for mental sanity, I have decided to take a pass, and concentrate on those classes that I am sure to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog. A very entertaining take on Rotman. I, too, have gone for value maximization and am taking two extra classes. What doesn't kill you will make you stronger. Stay smug :) -Jaime

    ReplyDelete

Followers