Monday, August 15, 2011

Strictly Classroom has officially moved to the boardroom!

Who would have thought it possible - I landed my dream job.

At the intersection of media and innovation is a nifty product called 'Smart TV.' I have accepted a position at a large consumer electronics manufacturer that makes top-notch smart tv products - how cool is that? Everything that a newly minted MBA could want - marketing, strategy, innovation, foresight, and ambiguity. Plus, a great team and a cool, new product.

In its simplest form, Smart TV can be thought of as a TV that connects to the internet, but in the last couple of weeks learning and exploring, I can honestly say that Smart TV has enhanced my entire television viewing experience. I'll stop raving about it now, because I risk sounding like an infomercial, but rest assured, I now watch more television programming than ever before. (I wouldn't have thought it possible, but there you have it.)

For legal purposes, I want to make it clear that all the opinions, etc. in this blog are my own and are in no way related to my employer. Now that that is out of the way, I hope that some of you will continue to read the blog as I embark on this new adventure!

1 comment:

  1. hey meg seems like you got kinda busy after landing that job

    ReplyDelete

Followers