Monday, March 1, 2010

Strategy for Strategy

Officially one exam down. I'm pretty sure it wasn't an 'A', but I am happy with what I learned. Macroeconomics is one of those subjects that is really interesting, applicable and generally enjoyable, but difficult to study for because of the large expanse of topics covered in a mere six weeks.

I, like many of my classmates, were sad to have missed the Olympic festivities. We all knew that the Gold medal win on home ice combined with setting a new record for gold medal wins at the Winter Games was something historic. Like the diligent students that we all are, most bitterly returned to the grind soon after the final goal. It was tough though, especially hearing the celebrations in the streets. *sigh*. There will be more gold medals, but only one MBA.

Tomorrow is our strategy final. Open book (yahoo!), but what this really means is that only well thought out answers will do. I am determined to get an A in this class which means that I've been reviewing and re-reviewing the cases and tools that we've used this quarter.

The exam is five hours long. Yes,5 HOURS! I'll be lucky to be conscious by the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers