Monday, March 29, 2010

Quarter 3, officially my fav!

Our grades were released late last week and I have to say, Q2 is officially my favourite!

With the exception of economics, which occurred 9 am after 2 weeks of Olympic glory, I improve in ALL subjects. Even finance to my amazement!! Some of you may remember such Q2 finance incidents as sneaking out of class to cry or my complete finance induced meltdown post final exam, which makes my Q3 finance grade all the more remarkable.

I am pleased to announce, that I am AVERAGE!!

Yes, dear friends, I am overjoyed by my slightly more than mediocre status. Please remember, Rotman is known to be an excellent finance school, thus many of my classmates are financial geniuses. Add in the engineers, and you have a mecca of quantitative brain power. For my artsy/phys-ed undergraduate degreed, media planning self to be average in a quantitative world, is something to celebrated.

I raise my glass to all those that have survived thus far. And I raise 2 glasses to those that have survived with all their faculties intact.

Hurrah!



On a side note, I am a HUGE Olympics fan, so you can't expect me to skip the x-country ski marathon, the hockey gold medal game AND the closing ceremonies, can you? Plus, the winter Olympics happens once ever 4 years, and in Canada every 20+ years, so you would have thought that given the fact that we only had 3 written finals, that the schedule would be a bit more Olympic friendly, but I digress...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers