Thursday, May 20, 2010

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggedy Jog

So I didn't blog as much as I had intended in India.
1. Because we were SO BUSY every day! Seriously, hardly any leisure time (not that I'm complaining because the company visits were FANTASTIC!)
2. Because Internet was actually rather expensive in India.
Please accept my apologies for not keeping you entertained with all of my antics over the past 2 weeks - I will try to catch you up on everything that I learned and experienced in India.

But....

Not today...

Today, I have another story to tell you, and it goes a little bit like this:

I met up with a classmate from the India study tour this afternoon for drinks in the sun (I am currently a woman of leisure after all - AKA, still on the hunt for the elusive summer job). We were reminising about the tour - the good, the bad, the ugly, and out of the blue he says something like this,

Friend: "Megan, I have to ask you something."

Me to myself, "OK this is weird"

Friend: "I hope you don't mind, it might be a little bit... personal"

Me to myself, "scrap that. This is DEFINITELY WEIRD"

Friend: "I was talking to my coworker about the trip and...."

Me to myself, "where is this going??"

Friend: "My friend wanted to now everything about the trip and wondered if anyone had blogged throughout the trip, and I discovered your blog - hope you don't mind me asking, but why do you blog?"

Me to myself: "Seriously? Is this the burning, personal question? What a relief!"

So why do I blog? Well, I'm actually not sure, but it definitely is fun to look back at what I wrote, so I hope that you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers