Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Plays Well With Others

What do you get when you mix 2 engineers with a media planner and a sports account executive? Opposing ideas, different perspectives and (hopefully) an A+ statistics project!

Today I met with my group to refine our stats project model in what I would call a successful, collaborative effort. Our group has agreed to meet every Tuesday following our MPO class for 1 hour to review projects on the go and discuss next steps.

One of the benefits of the Rotman MBA program is the emphasis on group work. While we only have 1 team project thus far, I can already tell that I will see a lot of personal growth from this experience. Working with people from different industries (telecommunications, advertising, entertainment and IT) and from different countries (India, Canada) is one of the key reasons that I chose the Rotman School. I'm thrilled that the Rotman School chose me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers