Saturday, December 5, 2009

5 EXAMS, 5 DAYS

Synonym for winter MBA exams = bleeding ulcer.

Saturdays are best spent doing nice, relaxing type things. Not being holed up in the same small study room for countless hours! My day started bright and early, while normal people were still abed. Daisy (my delightful bloodhound) had a 9:30 veterinary appointment which unfortunately left me late for my (wait for it) Saturday morning Accounting Tutorial.

Yes, you heard it right - Saturday Morning Tutorial! Time well spent. That is until we started talking about capital leases. I definitely had a little bit of a fit. WHY CAN'T THIS BE MORE STRAIGHT FORWARD????

The rest of the afternoon was spent in a statistics haze. There is literally SO MUCH to go over. I know you're not supposed to make compromises, but it's literally impossible to get everything done. For me, Q2 stats has fallen on the wayside. Luckily, it's nothing that 80 cent coffee and chocolate covered almonds can't cure.

We're all a little bit manic these days. 5 EXAMS in 5 DAYS!!!

I think my brain has enough to digest for the next couple of hours. I think it's time that I bid my study partners adieu for the evening and head home. Sometimes changing locale is enough to get the study juices flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers