Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Strangely ill at ease

Q2 is officially over and I'm not as excited as I had anticipated. In fact, my feelings are quite the opposite.

I'm having so much trouble explaining why I am not beaming from ear to ear this second. We struggled so much as a class this quarter and together, we accomplished so much. We have a right to be proud of our accomplishments. I should feel proud of my accomplishments - I never would have thought it possible to learn so much. To be inspired to learn even more.

Maybe it's lack of sleep or maybe I'm just in shock of the sudden end of the quarter, but my confidence has been severely shaken and I find myself nearly reduced to tears as I reflect on the past 4 months (has it truly been so short a time?). I can honestly say that I worked my tail off, but I fear that it wasn't enough. Would studying one more hour have made a difference? Should I have proofread that paper one final time. Why didn't I spend even more time rehearsing that presentation?

I know that I haven't always expressed what I want out of life all that elegantly and while this blog is lighthearted, I take my studies very seriously and I wholeheartedly want to excel in this MBA program.

THIS SUCKS!

I swear to you, I'm not a depressing person and I will bounce back. Tonight a bunch of my classmates are going to a karaoke bar and I plan to join them. I promise in advance to not sing the Blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers