Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wishing time could stand still

I consider myself to be fairly proficient at speed reading. I'm also quite good at writing which is why today's fiasco of an exam has really gotten me down.

For three straight hours I scribbled FURIOUSLY in the attempt to get as many marks as possible. I skipped questions worth only a few points, even thought they were fairly easy to do and tried to get as much done as possile.

I shouldn't sound completely bitter because I did think that the questions themselves were fair, I'm just worried that I likely made silly errors because I didn't have any time to think.

This is just disheartening because I put a lot of time into learning the material. I went to tutorial. I even explained a few concepts to others in the past few days and alas, it won't reflect on my grade. I just need to remind myself that my goal coming into this program was to learn as much as possible and I really do feel like I learned a lot in this class. Plus, I loved the project.

Sigh.


Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers