Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sometimes I wonder why I try

I spent more than 20 hours researching and writing my last ethics reaction paper and I got a LOWER mark than on the first reaction paper. I cited 12 sources.

TWELVE!

I thought I had presented rational arguments but I got an average grade which equates to "average – case facts covered and a bit of an analysis and some personal reflection."

I am BEYOND heartbroken.

Just what I need when I am responsible for our group's final case - due tomorrow. I do NOT need this right now. Seriously. Why?

I was going for this: "a truly outstanding paper, well-written and researched, which demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the material, and is supported by examples that clearly support the student’s thoughts and opinions"

Apparently I don't know how to write. What a thing to discover in the final 3 days of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers