Thursday, June 3, 2010

MBA Electives

Tomorrow is the day where the results of our first round of electives bidding. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me - I bid for 9 classes, the maximum I was allowed due to having taken a study tour.

As a quick refresher, each student is given 1000 points to bid toward elective classes. Depending on the number of students who wish to take a particular course, you may be required to bid as high as 500+ points for a single class. Some of the more niche topics require no points. It is a slightly confusing system, but it seems fair - each student must prioratize and bid strategically. I created a really long spreadsheet with every combination of classes that I found interesting and bid accordingly.

I REALLY hope that I bid correctly!

1 comment:

  1. How did you do? Hope you got all the classes you wanted.

    ReplyDelete

Followers