Monday, January 25, 2010

Self Reflection

Self reflection is harder than you might think! I have officially been working on this negotiations essay for the past two weeks and I'm thankfully nearly happy with it.

I'm now in the home stretch(which is good because it's 5:30 am and the essay is due before I leave for school this morning around 8ish. Please don't think I've pulled an all-nighter on this thing! I actually like waking up early to do the final run through on big projects, and at 70% of my negotiations mark, this one's a doozy!

2 comments:

  1. Megan thanks for you post. I am reading a book on leadership that touts the importance of self-reflection. I am curious - what does self-reflection mean to you? What does it look like exactly? Do you write then think about it? Think then write about it? Or none of the above?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leigh,
    It's a bit of a cycle for me. I think, then write, then think again. Sometimes I end up re-writing (as in the case of the negotiations paper). Self reflection is extremely difficult for me as nothing is ever 100% clear.
    PS - what book?

    ReplyDelete

Followers