Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hi, I'm Troy McClure


You might remember me from such negotiation videos such as "The Post Settlement Settlement", and "The Post-Post Settlement Settlement"...

We just finished watching a really cheesy Negotiations Educational Film. Acting quality aside, it was really interesting and helped emphasize much of what we've learned so far this week.

I'm not going to spoil what we've learned, but I can tell you that I wish I had taken this course BEFORE starting my first career. Negotiating was a regular part of my previous job, and with no formal training, it was difficult coming up with strategies on how to get to a 'win'. I'd give this course an A+ for usefulness, holding my attention and general goodness. I highly recommend it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers