Thursday, November 12, 2009

Media Innovation Awards

Tonight the winners will be revealed at the Media Innovation Awards. Bittersweet because two campaigns I was involved with planning were entered for the Dairy Farmers of Canada, Cheese brand.

I hope that my "ex" company brings home these awards even though I will get no recognition for them. Typically in media and advertising, when you leave the company, your name slips off the entry form. I'm still proud to have been involved in the campaign for more than a year, this was my 'baby'. Plus, it's grown and is even better than the version I worked on. The evolution and staying power of the campaign is what makes it really special to me. Anyone can do a stunt.

Go Cheese!

This is a screenshot of one of the elements: the Dinner Club Integration. Often it's difficult for an advertiser to get integrated into editorial. We had many meetings with the editors to allowed us to include a Canadian Cheese recipe within editorial on Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers