Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Messy Morning

Wednesday. Mid-Week. Lecture Free. Ahhhh!

Normally a delightful day. We get to sleep in. No homework or assignments are due. A great day right?

My day started with my dog eating an entire loaf of bread (no breakfast). Then my legs nearly crumpled under the weight of my text book laden bag while on the stairs in the subway. The grand culmination was when I dropped my giant coffee filled mug on the sidewalk as I rushed to catch the light. The top came off and showered the other students (and myself) with delicious, caffeinated gold.

On the upside, I discovered that the campus express offers coffee (fairly decent coffee at that) for only 80 cents!!! Yum.

Now I'm in my Strategy tutorial where we are debating practice quiz answers. The classroom was different than what was listed in R World so I was late. Now I'm sitting cross-legged on the floor, craning my neck in order to view the screen.

Wednesday has failed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers