Friday, November 20, 2009

To Do

I make a "to do" list every morning. It's now 1:30 AM and I haven't fully eliminated anything. *Sigh*

The day:
7AM wake up
8AM walk to bus, buy coffee. Read 'Medicines Company' case for MCV (getting ahead?)
9:05AM late for stats, have to sit in back row to avoid disturbing the class. It's raining today so all I smell is damp wool. Yuck!
10:something AM break. I try to buy a muffin but the Second Cup is all out of the ones I like. Cram a bit more for Strategy Quiz.
Quiz takes 45 minutes (multiple choice, T/F & short answer). Straighforward yet tricky? Hmmm. Mini-lecture on the final case competition. Class gets out a bit early.
12-1:15. Buy a sub. Talk about the other MCV case about frozen food
1:15-3:45 Accounting project.
4:00 Subway home. Read newspaper (because I do that now)
5:00 Pat dog. Eat toast. Walk back to bus.
5:45 Read Frozen Food case on the subway
6:15 Arrive at DesignWorks for the Business Design visa program. (Weird name, but GREAT program. REALLY gets my mind going)
9PM Design Visa session done. Get on Subway, finish reading the Medicines Company case.
10PM-1:30AM Finance homework. WHY IS THIS SO HARD???
1:30-1:45 Write this blog. Kick self for wasting 15 precious minutes of sleep by blogging...

Now does it look like I wasted a lot of time? I know, I know. But Meg, you ate lunch AND patted your dog! Some might argue that the subway trips were the problem. Au contraire - public transit is the best for getting reading done. Eyes on page mean no accidental eye contact with strangers.

*Double sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers