Monday, November 23, 2009

On my soapbox...

For the first time today I was embarrassed to be part of my class. As is custom, we were asked to provide midterm feedback on our Strategy course and instructor. From what I saw of the results, our class was overly critical.

I sincerely hope that it was stress or frustratin from the exam that caused such negativity. Of all my classes, Strategy has had an immediate effect on how I view the business world. Anita challenges us to THINK. I came to Rotman anticipating interesting conversations and lively debates - all of which is delivered in spades in Strategy.

I understand that not all classes appeal to everyone, but this one really is a winner and I think the lack of positive feedback undermines the overall greatness of learning that is happening in this class.

OK, getting off my soapbox now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers