Tuesday, October 13, 2009

At wit's end

I wish I had time to put together a properly clever post, but alas, I am at wit's end. I had ZERO time to put against MBA this weekend as I was at a delightfully romantic wedding. While I loved seeing my friend marry the man of her dreams, I am now woefully behind in my studies.

While it is discouraged, I am resigned to skip my dance lesson tonight (Rotman Dance Club) in order to catch up. I had more than enough dancing at the wedding.

In other clubs news, I sadly didn't get elected to a club rep position. I suppose it's for the best what with all the volunteering and sports that I'm already involved with. But I stand by my earlier statement - I will still be involved in the clubs, but it still would have been nice to be elected.

And before I forget - I had my interview for the India Study Tour this afternoon. I REALLY hope that I get selected to be part of the tour! International experience was one of the (many) selling factors for me. The trip is really competitive and I have my fingers crossed that I sold myself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers