Monday, October 19, 2009

WOW

What I remember from the time between 12:45PM and 3:15PM.

12:55PM
PROFESSOR: I'd like to make an announcement. In Question 7, the price is $4, not $5.

Exam room 100 explodes with a collective exclamation of relief. (GREAT news! I actually got a question right!)

1:45PM
Has someone actually finished already??? Oh no, I'm nowhere near finished. (panic, panic, panic). I've completely screwed up this exam. No bell curve will ever save me. Why on earth did I think management was for me *heart racing, sweaty palms*. They must have thought this was really easy. Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap.

Wait a minute. They're coming back to their seat. They must have just gone to the washroom. I can breathe again. Good thing I didn't panic there! I'm as cool as a cucumber.


1:46PM
PROCTOR: The time is now 1:46 PM. You have 2 hours to complete your exam.

*hum in classroom*

PROCTOR: Correction. You now have 1 hour to compelte your exam.

*hum gets louder*

PROCTOR: I meant to say, one hour has past. You now have one and a half hours remaining.

ME: *Sigh*


2:59PM
ME: Great, I'm done. I should totally hand this sucker in. Hand starts to raise...

3:00PM
PROCTOR: The time is now 3:00 and there is 15 minutes left in the exam. You must now all reamain in your seats until the exam has finished.

ME: *sigh*

3:15PM
PROTOR: The exam is now finished. Please stay quietly in your seats until all exams have been collected and we have realeased you.

3:16
Stay quietly in your seats

3:17 STAY IN YOUR SEATS

(I guess we don't take direction very well!)

3:20 - Exam done. GREAT! Everyone thought it was hard! Even the smartest guy in the class. This is FANTASTIC. I thought it was really hard too. Sure wish there was more time to ponder over these concepts. Econ is really interesting, but 6 weeks is definitely not enough time to learn everything properly!

Now it's time to get FIT... and by getting FIT, I really mean write a FIT paper while eating chips.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Haha... That's totally true about the washroom. I was like WHAT THE HELL! That's impossible! I was only half done the exam!

    ... Only I didn't notice them go back to their seats, so I continued to panic!

    ReplyDelete

Followers