Monday, October 26, 2009

Q2 = Sanity Killer

Goodbye social life. I'll miss you svelt figure. May as well handcuff myself to this laptop because I predict we'll never be far apart this quarter. I'm already on hour 11 with no end of work tonight - and this is just day 1 of the quarter!!!

In other news, we received a curious email from the program services office this afternoon...

"From time to time there are students who switch cohorts in order to complete degree requirements. When this occurs, it is necessary for us to incorporate these students into pre-existing Project Teams for any team or project work.

For Q2, you will have an additional member for your project team for Finance and Strategy."

Our group has been working well together, but it's always great to have another mind in the mix. Particularly for Strategy where I think that different thoughts and ideas will be a real asset. I met him by chance this morning and he seems really nice. Plus, according to his RWorld profile, our new member is quite the finance star.

Delightful!

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing you're talking about Gang, the new addition to our class who mysteriously appeared yesterday :)

    I'm also shocked by the schedule for Q2... I know we were told it would be harder, but this is a little ridiculous. I'm hoping that it's only because of the leadership conference that the schedule has gone insane this week and that this week is an anomaly!

    ReplyDelete

Followers