Tuesday, October 13, 2009

When Essays Fight Back

Like most overachievers, (AKA MBA Students), I'm trying to put together the perfect analysis for my Managing People in Organizations course. I've created tables, graphs and exhibits galore all in the hopes of explaining the behaviour of one 5 person group.

Sounds like it's going well right?

Here's the hitch - we're limited to using only 4 models from the year. I literally just spent an hour scouring my notes to determine which of the models will have the honour of being the final two in this document. Not an easy task mind you, but hopefully the time spent learning the concepts will cut down my exam study time for this class. Still, this is really frustrating.

Why can't these papers simply write themselves???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers