Sunday, October 4, 2009

Your civic duty

It's election time for clubs and associations. I'm running for first year representative of the Entertainment and Media Association and there is some seriously stiff competition! 9 candidates for 4 positions but not nearly as bad as the finance association (23) or consulting club (20)!!!
Not that any of my classmates read this blog, but considering that we aren't allowed to actively campaign (i.e. no signs, no emails), I thought I'd passively put my candidacy out there...

Win or lose, I hope to contribute to the club, after all, I have worked with a ton of media companies over the years. Based on the bios for other candidates, I have to say that I'm confident that club will be spectacular this year.

(All that being said - VOTE FOR ME)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers