Thursday, October 15, 2009

M.P.Oed

It's been a really productive morning. We completed our FIT presentation. It's tough being the last group because everyone looks like a bit of a zombie. Not sure if it is a good sign, but there weren't many questions. Either everyone was too tired to be bothered, or our presentation was really clear and didn't require any clarification. I'd like to think it was the latter.

A lot of quality presentations in class. Poems & skits graced the 'stage'. A lot of fun as an audience member.

I also just submitted my MPO paper via e-drop box. It was difficult to let it go, but I'm glad that I bit the bullet and submitted it. Hopefully it's worth an 'A' or 'A+', but as this was the first essay I've written in years, I'm not holding my breath. An A- will do :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers